Pay What You Owe – Crime City Limited Time Event
Gree has kicked off another event similar to the Hit List and the Italian Jab. This is also another Mission based Event that uses your Energy rather than a PvP event that uses Stamina.
There are 21 jobs to be done that go through multiple locales on the map. As always, it will start easy then the amount of Energy needed to complete the level will get out of control. Since there are only 21 levels, I think it will escalate pretty quickly.
For those interested, this is not an Epic Boss Event. Looks like we’ll have to wait a few more weeks for one of those to show up. But I’m fine with that though. I prefer the Limited Time Events because it’s a hell of a lot easier to predict when you’ll get a weapons increase and how much time you have to plot your moves. I’m sick of spending a couple hours going up against the boss to get a cheesy ass pair of slippers. That ain’t right!
I still think these events might be coming a little too often, but it does make you feel better about playing and gives me a break from seeing "Better Luck Next Time".
Other articles of interest:
- Madame Knows Best Limited Time Quest and The Toy Box, Not For Kids Events
- The Black Rose–Beat the Elite–Epic Boss Event–Crime City
- Hyman Schwartz–Epic Boss Event–Crime City
- Crime City throws out yet another event with the Dynasty Case Event featuring the Twin Swords
- Totally Lame Ass Prizes – Crime City
- Bulletproof LTQ Jobs and Rewards List – Crime City
- Dock Rampage Battle For Empire City Event
- Epic Boss Event Prizes and Syndicate Rewards – Crime City
- Street Brawl Tournament Event and Prize List–Crime City
- Sweet Vengeance Limited Time Quest (LTQ) Prize and Reward List – Crime City