Posts by Pico is still Free and you should grab a copy
I got my copy yesterday and this is turning out to be a pretty impressive app. The thumbnail view of the posts is pretty interesting, it makes them seem like newspaper headlines. There are a lot of features like setting a future date on posts, control over image size, responding to comments from within the app, multiple blog support and an HTML editor. I haven’t really put Posts through it’s paces yet, but so far I like what I see. I did write an article for the blog and replied to some comments. I had no problems.
Since Posts is free for the time being there is no reason not to download it and check it out. It has some decent features and offers quite a bit of control. I’ll post more of my opinions once I work with it a bit more, but so far I don’t see a reason not to at least download it and give it a try.
Other articles of interest:
- Posts by Pico – A WordPress Blogging Tool for the iPad Free for Today
- Posts by Pico – A quick review of the blog editing tool
- BloggerPlus – An excellent blogging tool for the iPad
- Camera+ for iPad – My replacement for the built-in camera app
- I just got the iPad 3!!
- RAGE HD By id Software – FREE!!
- Fileapp Pro vs. Goodreader – Which is Best?
- Cradle of Rome – Free for a limited time
- I found a new Poker game
- The wireless keyboard is pretty damn excellent