Crime City Hit Lists
A new event has just popped up, The Crime City Hit Lists – How many jobs can you pull off in the time allotted? The Godfather has put out a list of 40 hits that need to be taken care of and jobs that need to be done. There are 4 days to complete as many as possible with a reward after each one is finished. It quite literally starts off at the beginning back in East Side and moves forward. Some of the jobs include fighting rivals, robbing laundromats and defeating law enforcement like Agent Stone. It’s the same jobs we’ve done before, but this time it’s against the clock. They start off easy, but it’s not going to last. Energy, Stamina and Time are going to run out. How much can you get done and how much gold are you willing to spend?
The clock is officially ticking….
Other articles of interest:
- Crime City Hit Lists Event Rewards
- The Italian Jab – A New 40 Job Extravaganza
- Pay What You Owe – Crime City Limited Time Event
- Tell No Tales Limited Time Quest (LTQ) Jobs and Rewards List–Crime City
- Bay of Blood Player vs. Player Event–Crime City
- Unusual Suspects – Limited Quest Event (LTQ) Jobs and Rewards List – Crime City
- Arm Yourselves Syndicate LTQ–Crime City
- This Metal Box Event is nothing but Frustration – Crime City
- Bulletproof LTQ Jobs and Rewards List – Crime City
- Street Brawl Tournament Event and Prize List–Crime City