AirDisk Pro Free for Today!
If you’ve ever needed to copy a file to or from the iPad, this is a must have app. And since it’s free, you absolutely need to download this one.
I’ve had Airdisk Pro for several months and absolutely love it. It’s dead simple to use and makes transferring files so easy. Quite literally you can use your iPad, iPod or iPhone as a thumb drive and move files back and forth without using iTunes or cables. Got a bunch of work files you need to take with you? Just drag and drop them over to the iPad. Want to quickly put some music on your iPod for your bike ride or spin around the yard with a lawn mower? Create a folder, drag them over and listen using the built in player.
This functionality should have been built into iOS6 itself!
Other articles of interest:
- AirDisk Pro turns your iPad into a Wireless Flash Drive
- AirDisk Pro – Wireless Flash Drive
- AirDisk Pro gets update and jumps to $1.99
- AirDisk Pro – Wireless Flash Drive – Free for Easter!
- AirDisk Pro and Notability – Now that works nicely
- PDF files on the iPad
- Wireshare – Document Reader, Multi-Format Video Player, Music Player, Photo Gallery
- Fileapp Pro vs. Goodreader – Which is Best?
- AcePlayer – An easy way to drag and drop "unsupported" media to the iPad
- Goodreader keeps getting better