Cinco de Mayo means Tequila and Minecraft!!
My epic battles in Crime City aren’t exactly going according to plan. I’ve been smited more time than I care to count and more explosives have blown up in my face than Daffy Duck. But that’s ok, it’s time to take a break and celebrate this Cinco de Mayo with the venerable glass (or two) of tequila and Minecraft. What do those have to with Cinco de Mayo or each other? Not a damn thing! But I’m sure my buildings skills can’t get any worse no matter how much I drink. I’m sure a tequila fueled fortress will be awesome! It’s time to grab a pick and an axe and punch some trees! I’m going to start from scratch, dig myself a hole in the mountain, call it home and do my best to survive the night.
Mistakes will be made!!
Other articles of interest:
- The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!
- Block Fortress for iPad – Tower Defense mixed with Minecraft
- Who put that Creeper in my living room?
- Over the river and off the cliff
- Be careful when placing lava
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- Back into the mines!
- Lava can be a harsh mistress
- Survival Craft is No. 1 in the App Store