Construction Box Event with Copper Spindles – Crime City
The next and final event before the Battle for Empire City kicks off again has just started. It’s the Construction Box Event with Copper Spindles. This is a 5, 10, 15, 20 event with some decent prizes. It seems like this should have the Über gun or car rather than the 10 item events, but what do I know?
I’m getting a little burned out on the endless events. I’m all for getting bigger and better weapons, but this feels like an endless quest to spend gold. The events don’t even seem winnable anymore. I’ve spent all the money on this game I plan to, and yes I’ve bought gold with real cash. I think the devs have made a great game and deserve support, but this standing around with your hand out mentality is driving me nuts. If I could actually earn gold in the game I wouldn’t care about it.
But anyway, here are the new items so good luck! I’m still trying to increase my IPH as high as I can get it.
Other articles of interest:
- I’m already sick and tired of this Tank Key event
- This Metal Box Event is nothing but Frustration – Crime City
- Totally Lame Ass Prizes – Crime City
- Crime City throws out yet another event with the Dynasty Case Event featuring the Twin Swords
- I played in OT until it crashed
- The Royal Safe Event in Crime City
- Going Down Limited Time Quest Event (LTQ) – Reward and Prize List – Crime City
- File Case Event with Political Dossier–Crime City
- The Italian Jab – A New 40 Job Extravaganza
- Metal Box Event is underway – Crime City