Firefox 20? What the devil?
I’m all for frequent upgrades, but this browser stuff is getting a little ridiculous. Firefox wants me to upgrade to version 20. Come on? Is that really where we are? Just because Google changed the revision number of Chrome every ten minutes doesn’t mean everyone else has to follow.
Just a couple years ago Firefox was making a big "todo" about reaching version 3! What happened to major upgrades and significant improvements before you upped the version number? Are we really any further than Firefox 6?
I guess you can say, "what’s in a name", but seriously, at this rate we’re going to be at version 40 before the end of the year.
Other articles of interest:
- What happened to Firefox 4?
- 4.7 million downloads for Firefox 4
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- Here comes the Apple Live Event
- Transparency issues with FireFox, Personas, Roboform and FoxTab
- Over 9 Million Downloads for Firefox 4
- Google is ready to drop support for Firefox 3.5, IE7 and Safari 3
- Internet Explorer 9 – New and Improved, but still slow
- Google Doodle – Grace Hopper
- Flock is Good!