Well, the Battle for Empire City Sucked A##
It was touch and go in the beginning with hopes of hitting the top 1500, but it all went to crap at the end as the points slipped away and we lost battle after battle. It’s not really the battle’s lost that was bothersome, it’s the points that weren’t gained. So many missed opportunities. If there had been a more coordinated effort, a Top 1500 spot might have been in the cards. At least we didn’t come in dead last which is always good. We were on the tote board so we get a little something for the effort.
And for those that didn’t answer the call to arms? They will be sleeping with the fishes….
Time to prepare for the next event and fill out that skill tree. I will come bearing massive sacks full of cash! (Relatively speaking)
Other articles of interest:
- Key Case Event – Collect the Tank Keys – Crime City
- The Battle for Empire City is close at hand
- Dock Rampage Battle For Empire City Event
- One slot left for my Syndicate
- The Battle for Empire City has come and gone – And I’m Glad
- Disco Never Dies – Deadly Disco LTB Cost and Reward List – Crime City
- I’m already sick and tired of this Tank Key event
- Looks like Crime City tore itself apart and went into maintenance mode
- Bay of Blood Player vs. Player Event–Crime City
- Painting Crate Event – Crime City