Yellow arrows disappeared for jobs you haven’t completed yet – Crime City
After upgrading to the latest Crime City I noticed all the yellow arrows above buildings and people disappeared. I couldn’t tell which jobs I needed to do in order to clear the level.
There’s an easy way to get them back but it’s in no way obvious, or at least I didn’t think so. But anyway, go to a new area on the map and down at the bottom of the screen you will see the area name, the level and how many jobs are left. Click the Information icon and a menu will pop up. Click the option to show jobs and all the arrows will come back.
Other articles of interest:
- Crime City Hit Lists
- Bloody Murder Convert Cells Crime Spree Goals and Weapons List–Crime City
- Devil’s Night LTQ – Jobs and Rewards List
- Crime City Syndicate
- I’m already sick and tired of this Tank Key event
- What went wrong with Crime City?
- Did the Leather Case Event just disappear?
- Crime City throws out yet another event with the Dynasty Case Event featuring the Twin Swords
- Bay City Mob War – Crime City
- Unusual Suspects – Limited Quest Event (LTQ) Jobs and Rewards List – Crime City