Hello MSDN Subscription, it’s been a long time
One of the perks of moving to a different tech company is that we get MSDN subscriptions now. Today my account was activated and it made me laugh to look at all the software available. Even Server 2012 is sitting there waiting to be had. I’m not quite sure where to start. Now that I have Uber machine it’s time to install the big league software. The first order of business will be to set up a lab environment. Nobody is working with 2012 yet so I need to stick with Server 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010. That might give my machine a run for it’s money.
Just funny, it’s been nearly a decade since I last messed with MSDN. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Other articles of interest:
- How to configure a Web Server within VirtualBox
- Converting A Physical Hard Drive To A Virtual Hard Disk
- Installing Visual Basic 6 (VB6) on Windows 7
- Windows Live Writer resurrects itself as Open Live Writer
- Removing Programs with Ashampoo Uninstaller – System Optimization Series
- Why is Daemon Tools Lite triggering Norton Internet Security Anti-Virus?
- The catastrophic failure of my download machine
- A forced upgrade to Windows 8
- Building a wickedly powerful Cartel in Dopewars – A blast from the past
- Windows immediately comes out of sleep mode