Crime City –St. Patty’s Keg Event
It’s time for another Crime City Event and this one will run or 5 days. It’s a 10 item scanvenger hunt, which is better than the 20 items event. However, item #10 is off the charts – Blarney Keg Tap 1375A, 1095D – but just like last time the chances of picking it up without using gold is pretty damn unlikely.
It’s on to battle to see what new items I can pick up. Unfortunately, I’ll probably end up with 150+ Kegs and not a damn one of them will get me the Blarney Keg Tap.
It’s also interesting to note that Gree has added a slew of new weapons including guns, explosives and cars, many of which can be purchased with respect. Some of the new explosives are pretty cool. I definitely need some Doomsday Frags.
Other articles of interest:
- Bay of Blood Player vs. Player Event–Crime City
- The Black Rose–Beat the Elite–Epic Boss Event–Crime City
- Crime City throws out yet another event with the Dynasty Case Event featuring the Twin Swords
- New Military Case and Walkie Talkie Event – Crime City
- Looks like Gree handed over a trunk full of gold bars
- Totally Lame Ass Prizes – Crime City
- Park Trafficking Event has finally begun–Crime Cty
- Blarney Keg Tap – St. Patty’s Keg Event – Crime City
- Duffle Bag Event and Bloody Hatchets – Case Event – Crime City
- Park Trafficking LTQ Jobs and Elite Rewards List – Crime City