The Largest MousePad in the World?
My new machine is Uber Powerful and thus needs a spectacular mousepad to complement it’s mightiness. I may have over-reached.
This is quite possibly the largest mousepad I’ve ever seen. It measures a colossal 17.5 Inches x 13.5 Inches and is actually pretty damn sweet! There is no way you’re going to drop off the mouse area! And it’s less than $10 bucks!
It’s the standard neoprene bottom, is about as thick as a quarter, has a fabric top and from the look of it seems to be a quality item. No idea if it will curl at the ends and come apart within two days, but for now, this thing is awesome! In fact, I think I might have to get another one of these!
Other articles of interest:
- Some sore arms
- An infestation of mice – The CM Storm Xornet, the CM Storm Inferno, the Razer Naga Molten and the Logitech G700S
- Happy Memorial Day
- More weight
- Jalapeno Vodka – Spicy!
- New Weight Set
- SUPERAntiSpyware Pro + Lifetime updates for $14.96
- Apple Event – New iPad, iMac, OSX and Mac Mini. And I want one!
- Selenium based Custom Keyword to Count Pagination in Katalon Studio
- Crystal Head all done up in red