Disable the Quicken 2012 Registration Prompt
It’s coming to that time of year where Quicken is going to need an update to keep running for the new year. You’ll just make it through the tax season and that’s it. Once you do upgrade you’ll be faced with that same annoying prompt that you have to register in order to actually use the software. Look, don’t force me to register. If I want to sign up to receive notices from you, that’s my decision, but don’t force it on me and stop the software from working because of it. As before, until you register you can’t retrieve data from your bank.
But there is a simple way around it. Like before, hold down the CTRL-SHIFT and click the REFRSH button in the upper left of the screen just under the menu bar. This will disable the registration prompt and Quicken will work as expected. How ironic that it’s almost one year to the day since I did this last time.
Quicken, your software isn’t bad, but stop the harassment.
CTRL-SHIFT and click the arrow above.
You can also –
- Hold the CTRL + SHIFT key.
- Click on the Tools menu on the top menu bar, then select One Step Update.
- Click OK. You will no longer be prompted for registration.
Other articles of interest:
- AVG Internet Security 2014 Free Download with 1 Year Serial Key
- A forced upgrade to Windows 8
- Building a wickedly powerful Cartel in Dopewars – A blast from the past
- You may get Windows 10 whether you like it or not
- Ashampoo Core Tuner 2 Free Full Version Serial Key
- Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons not visible in Firefox with WindowBlinds
- Norton Antivirus 2014 Free Download 180 Days Product Key / Serial Number
- Windows 8 – Can’t live with it, can’t get it the hell of my new laptop
- Need for Speed Series On Sale at Steam – Week Long Sale
- Ashampoo Core Tuner – Manage All Your Cores – System Optimization Series