Microsoft seems to losing ground in the mobile market space
We all shall now feign surprise…
Here’s a little nugget from MaximumPC that shows Android is actually gaining the most ground when it comes to mobile devices.
Android gained the most users, increasing its share of the mobile market from 52.6 percent to 53.7 percent, while iOS jumped from 34.3 percent to 35 percent. All other mobile players saw a decline. RIM dropped a percentage point to 7.3 percent, Microsoft is down to 3 percent, and Symbian continues to wither away as it clings to just 0.5 percent of smartphones in the U.S.
Other articles of interest:
- Samsung Loses Interest in Windows RT Tablets
- Windows 8 Off to a Worse Start Than Vista
- iPhone 5 Production is cut, Stock falls for Apple
- The Apple Event featuring the new iPad Air, Mac Pro and MacBook
- Microsoft Office on iOS – Don’t get too excited
- Are these the signs that Microsoft is struggling?
- And the Microsoft Hits just keep on coming
- Isn’t it Microsoft who’s playing catch up?
- Microsoft posts first loss in history of the company
- Minecraft sold for $2.5 Billion to Microsoft