How to use a mobile device… correctly
This is brilliant, I wish more people would offer out this advice. Honestly, I wish more adults would pay attention to these rules and guidelines. Let’s all try to adhere to this one shall we?
11. Turn it off, silence it, put it away in public. Especially in a restaurant, at the movies, or while speaking with another human being. You are not a rude person; do not allow the iPhone to change that.
Other articles of interest:
- iDos doesn’t survive …
- Do we dare expect an iPad 3?
- Massive Labor Day Sales in the iTunes App Store
- Seriously, what in the hell is Apple thinking?
- Down with the sickness of Zombie Infection
- AirDisk Pro turns your iPad into a Wireless Flash Drive
- iOS5 Direct Downloads
- Popcap games on sale with proceeds to support the relief effort in Japan
- iPhone 5 Production is cut, Stock falls for Apple
- I’m blind! No, I’m deaf!