Damn, the world is changing…
Ubuntu running natively on a phone AND a game console running Android. It’s a topsy turvy world out there.
I sense a change in the air.
Do you smell that?
I think it’s the cloud of irrelevance drifting over Redmond.
Other articles of interest:
- Ubuntu comes to the phone
- Ubuntu in Virtualbox
- Weekend Project – Install Ubuntu
- A Netbook, Ubuntu and a USB Drive – Installing Ubuntu from a USB
- Upgrading to Ubuntu 10.04
- Making progress with Ubuntu
- Death to the Zune
- Star Wars, Ubuntu and Audials One
- The new Ubuntu 13.04 available for download
- I’ve reached my limit with Windows 7