I feel the need, The Need for Speed
Running over zombies has whet my appetite for some real racing, so it’s time to try out Need for Speed Most Wanted. It’s visually very appealing except for the fact that every track looks like its been soaked in the rain. Why is every road surface so shiny? It’s very distracting and causes a lot of glare.
I know this is a remake, but it lacks some of the cool factor from the original. There’s not a whole lot of difference between this and Hot Pursuit. I prefer the “Jobs” you had to complete in the original and the way you had to keep avoiding the cops and finding hideouts. But hey, for $0.99, it’s a damn good game.
Other articles of interest:
- Need for Speed – Most Wanted or Hot Pursuit?
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit gets Racer Career Mode
- Is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit the best game of the year?
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – A Quick Review
- Need for Speed: Shift or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – Which is Best?
- Karateka Classic for the iPad
- The Italian Jab – A New 40 Job Extravaganza
- Crime City Hit Lists
- Railroad Story
- Karateka drops to $0.99