I’ve hit the wall in Gears and Guts
I’ve made it to the last scene of Chapter 5 and can’t go any further. The power needed is simply too much. My Violet Death is maxed out at 994 Power and there nothing more to add unless I want to start buying tokens. It’s a pity because this is a pretty damn cool game. Even spending the usual $1.99, which this game is definitely worth, you won’t get enough to do a damn thing to advance. That nets you 100 tokens and you over 500 to stay in the game. While the game is good, it’s not worth $10, at least not to me. In games like this, spending $10 won’t be enough. It will just keep asking for more and more like a nagging ex-wife.
Yet another really good game ruined by the concept of in-app purchases and in-game tokens. Pity. Oh well, I guess I will have to satisfy myself with doing the lower levels and listen to satisfying pop the zombies make as I run them down.
Other articles of interest:
- Scrabble HD Free from Electronic Arts – Wow, what a damn mess!
- I don’t want Free Apps, I want to pay for them
- Death Rally – Free for Today
- Crime City HD
- Dead Man’s Draw Free for a Limited Time
- Gears and Guts – Look at the Carnage!!!
- Big Win Football turned into a Big Lose
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit – A Quick Review
- Totally Lame Ass Prizes – Crime City
- Before there was ZombieLand there was ZombieVille