Irish Red is in the bottles
My last batch of beer is in the bottles and will hopefully carbonate correctly. I’ve had a couple of problems in the past with the beer coming out flat and I’m not sure why. It all tastes fine, but the bubbles simply aren’t there.
This batch is resting in the beer closet so let’s hope for the best.
Other articles of interest:
- Getting all that beer into bottles
- Irish Red for the Holidays
- English Ginger Beer – Redux
- More beer than I know what to do with
- Brew day is finally here!
- American Hefeweizen is starting to boil
- The Outback Aussie Ale
- Mexican Style Light Lager
- Ginger Beer tasting
- The American Hefeweizen