Surface Sales may take off… Someday… Maybe…
Microsoft is still struggling to make a splash with the Surface. Sales are sluggish, the blame game has begun and app support is anemic. Sales haven’t hit a million units yet and there is doubt they will. The Surface isn’t being adopted and neither is Windows 8.
I’ve seen the Surface and while I don’t think it’s too bad, I don’t see the point. Microsoft doesn’t seem to understand the difference between a tablet and a laptop. The Surface is simply a laptop crammed into a different case, but yet it can’t do all the things a laptop can do. Like Microsoft itself, it’s confused about what it wants to be…
Other articles of interest:
- Let’s settle down on the fandom
- Surface Pro will fall flat on it’s face Feb 9th
- Samsung Loses Interest in Windows RT Tablets
- Isn’t it Microsoft who’s playing catch up?
- Things to avoid for Christmas
- Are these the signs that Microsoft is struggling?
- Steve Ballmer finally stepping down as CEO of Microsoft
- And the Microsoft Hits just keep on coming
- Windows 8, you scare me
- Microsoft posts first loss in history of the company