And the Microsoft Hits just keep on coming
Microsoft Security Essentials loses it’s Certification. It comes in with a whopping score of 10.5 out of 18. It got a staggering 1.5 points for protection. That’s simply shocking. You might as well use nothing and free up the resources of this piece of crap. Norton Internet Security comes in 3rd spot with 15 out of 18. That makes me feel pretty confident the $20 a year I spend on protection is worth the effort.
Like I said, you get what you pay for, and Free software isn’t always worth it.
Also, the blame game for Windows 8 is in full swing. OEMs are saying it’s not their fault Windows 8 sales are sluggish. I find that highly amusing. The OS is the lowest priced update Microsoft has ever put out the door and still people are cool to it. A copy of Windows 7 Pro is $160. A copy of Windows 8 Pro is $65. They can’t even give it away…
Other articles of interest:
- Surface Sales may take off… Someday… Maybe…
- Samsung Loses Interest in Windows RT Tablets
- Windows 8 Off to a Worse Start Than Vista
- Are these the signs that Microsoft is struggling?
- Isn’t it Microsoft who’s playing catch up?
- AVG Internet Security 2014 Free Download with 1 Year Serial Key
- 25% off Norton Internet Security 2012 or Norton 360 v6.0
- Things to avoid for Christmas
- Let’s settle down on the fandom
- You may get Windows 10 whether you like it or not