Office 2013 Looks Like Ass
I just got my first look of Microsoft Office 2013 and it looks hideous! All the color, all the depth, all the contours and shapes are completely gone. After spending years "sculpting" icons, the apps look like they’re running through a monochrome dumb terminal.
I’m not a fan of the Ribbon Bar to begin with, but this makes a bad design look even worse. I wish I had a screenshot, but it was on another machine. I’m sure there are plenty out there and it’s just as bad in person as it is in pictures.
Truly, this is an extremely unattractive interface. We are definitely regressing.
Other articles of interest:
- To Pagefile or Not to Pagefile, That Is The Question
- Curse you power management!!
- Salvation from Viruses, Rootkits, Malware and Spyware. How to protect yourself.
- Hello MSDN Subscription, it’s been a long time
- Dirt 2 Multi-Monitor (Triple) Setup and Racing Video
- Norton Internet Security 2013–$19.27 from Amazon. Instant Download or Free Shipping
- Banished – It takes a village
- Mad Cow Disease runs rampant in the town of Banished
- Surface Pro will fall flat on it’s face Feb 9th
- The catastrophic failure of my download machine