40% off for Crime City and tons of apps for sale
Well Damn! Apple and iTunes know how to have a sale! There are hundreds of apps that have hit the 99 cent mark. EA is blowing out everything except Need for Speed Most Wanted, which is the only game I want. There are tons of other deals out there too. Lots of nice utilities are dropping in price so great time to browse.
But the big thing is 40% off for Crime City. I’m going to have to buy some gold. I’m still playing this game on a daily basis so it’s worth throwing out a couple dollars. Plus, they have the Gobble Gobble Buffet, which is a horrible name, but cool building. And seriously, who doesn’t want a building with a giant turkey on it? They upgrade nice and fast so let’s see how far I can take them.
Other articles of interest:
- Tree Lot Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- End of Summer Monster Game
- Building up 4.5TB of storage
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Oregon Trail for iPad is an EPIC FAIL
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
- What’s the point of the Xbox One or Playstation 4?