Black Friday Sales galore and it’s not even Black Friday
Wow, the emails and alerts for sales are coming in fast and furious. Every damn company I’ve ever spent money with is sending me notices about the sales they’re having. Even Apple has dropped the price of their iPads.
There are some good software deals out there, but the main thing I want are some new hard drives. With all the ripped DVDs, I need more space. I want a couple of 3TB drives dedicated to movies and TV shows. I want to be able to play any movie or show we have without having to find the disc. I need online media! Right now, the drives haven’t dropped in price or you can only get one. I need at least two.
When they $99, I’ll grab a couple. Not sure who will make their move first, BestBuy or Amazon.
Other articles of interest:
- 16TB and all’s well!
- Seagate 4 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive $139 Today Only
- Slysoft AnyDVD, CloneDVD 20% off
- +3 Drive of Holding!
- 128GB in the palm of my hand
- DVDFab offers Passkey at a discount for stranded AnyDVD owners
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- Here is my drive cluster
- Slysoft 20% discount
- Launching the Shuttle SH67H3