There is an ill wind rising to the East. Our customers are abandoning their data centers and heading for safer ground. It’s all fun and games until you have to build a raft out of data cables. And there is only so long you can survive on diet soda and stale candy bars.
Going to be a long night. I wonder what manner of chaos we will walk into tomorrow.
Other articles of interest:
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- The good news is, there’s free soda
- Day 4 and my laptop scares me
- And then we got resupplied with soda
- 600,000 iPhone4 orders? That’s just crazy talk!
- Too much pizza!
- Product launches go better when you have power
- Day 1 of the new job
- Slow progress
- You calling me a liar?