The iPad Mini, To Buy or Not To Buy
So the iPad Mini is readily available and all models are in stock. To be honest, I keep toying with the idea of buying one. It actually looks bigger and better than I thought. It seems bigger than the Fire, but do I really need another iPad? Maybe I would be better off with the LTE model. Or should I just shut the hell up and stop buying tablets.
There is always the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 model in November…
Other articles of interest:
- Here comes the iPad Mini
- No problems in selling out the iPad Mini
- I was hot on the trail of an iPad
- The Kindle Fire, long use review
- Seriously, what in the hell is Apple thinking?
- Isn’t it Microsoft who’s playing catch up?
- The Apple Event featuring the new iPad Air, Mac Pro and MacBook
- 128GB iPad
- I’m not sure I see the point of an iPad mini
- It’s been 3 years since the first iPad hit the streets