Bridge over troubled water
So that’s what a mud bog looks like. The recent rain has created a mud pit at our property. It tried to swallow a Lowe’s truck the other day and it tried to eat me today. The clay makes it a ridiculous mess. My rudimentary attempt at covering it with rocks, trees, hope and dreams may not be enough to keep us from getting stuck again. Looks like we’ll need to fill it in and build some sort of bridge to get over this muddy patch. This Carolina Clay is some wet and sticky business.
Other articles of interest:
- My Pumpkin Buddies
- I want to be a bamboo farmer
- Will IE9 signal the death of IE6?
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Wait, was that Michelle Obama?
- Operation Death Sausage 2 is underway!
- Things are going to crap at work
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Sony hacked again. And again. And again…