It’s time to labor for Labor Day!
A year has come and gone, and in the IT world we work on Labor Day. You know, I seem to recall doing this exact same thing last year. How the hell did that happen? Oh well, at least I had a three day weekend before we got to this point. And let’s not forget, the rest of the office is at home with family and friends, cooking and cleaning, having a good time. So you know what that means right? No adult supervision!
First order of business, what’s on sale for the iPad?
Other articles of interest:
- Merry Christmas to One and All!
- It’s 6am bitches!!
- I shall observe Labor Day by Laboring!
- Will the Kin(ect) be a Hit?
- Paprika for iPad, Windows and Mac – Easy to catalog recipes, shopping list and now a big discount
- The iPad is my mobile workstation
- Back to School special, Ashampoo Office 2010 for $4.99
- Corel Paint it! Show for the iPad
- Four Feet of Flat Panel Goodness
- You calling me a liar?