I want to be a bamboo farmer
Hung out with a buddy of mine at his property down in Clover. He’s got all sorts of bamboo growing down there. He even has an interesting black stalked variety. Funny how so many people consider bamboo to be a menace and want it off their property and he’s doing his damnedest to get it to grow.
I think bamboo is cool as hell, it’s like the soy bean of building materials. It helps with erosion, you can build with it, you can eat it, it’s decorative, it regenerates in a year rather than 30 and costs a fraction of the cost. Maybe I need a bamboo plantation.
Other articles of interest:
- Be careful when placing lava
- Boxee Box by D-Link
- Lava can be a harsh mistress
- Tree Lot Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Bridge over troubled water
- Serif PagePlus X5 – Could this be my answer?
- Dell wants to be their own company again
- Wait a moment, I think a found program that will work
- Happy New Year