Happy Father’s Day
Happy Father’s Day to one and all. I’ll be working and hiding from my family. I would be manning the grill, but alas they don’t condone that sort of thing from work. What kind of world do we live in where you can have a blazing fire and roast weenies in the flames while at work? It’s an outrage!
Other articles of interest:
- Nine Pounds of Death Sausage
- In the hiney!
- It’s time to labor for Labor Day!
- Where the hell are all the pumpkins?
- Tour de France, Live from France on Bastille Day
- How to Password Protect Part of a WordPress Post
- I’m barbequeing something!
- Happy Easter
- I’ve got junk all over the place!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day!