Malware infiltrates the work environment
Looks like something has snuck into our corporate computers. I’ve heard a couple people complain about machines behaving poorly and random websites opening. You know, I’m not even sure what the hell we use for AV. Apparently it’s not that good.
I just bought a copy of SuperAntiSpyware for $20. That’s the lifetime license. That should keep the evildoers at bay. If you haven’t bought a copy, I seriously recommend it. It has a funny name, but it does a damn good job. $20 for a lifetime license? Yeah, that works for me.
Got my Rush tickets! Ticketmaster had another presale. Tickets should be pretty good, they cost me enough. But hey, that’s the cost of being a fan some times. Should be a fun show, and right before Halloween too. At least it won’t be stinking hot!
By the way, I’ve been watching a lot of excellent bike racing on YouTube. There are some great clips up there. Not sure if they’re supposed to be up there, but I’m not going to argue.
Other articles of interest:
- SuperAntiSpyware Discount
- SUPERAntiSpyware Pro + Lifetime updates for $14.96
- Save 50% on Roboform (Mac)
- Tree Lot Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Time to buy a new UPS
- Norton Internet Security 2010 – $33.99
- Get the Funk Out!
- Why in the hell are Double Layer DVDs so expensive?
- What in the HELL do Rush and Elmo have in common?
- I’ve bought a ton during this Ashampoo promotion