Rush tickets on sale!
Time for the Rush summer concert series. This of course means the new album isn’t too far behind. Too bad I don’t have a Citibank Visa. Of course, I could blow all my pocket money and buy the VIP package, at a mere $325 a piece. I’m sure that would go over well. I could go to Savannah or the Virginia Creeper for a weekend on that kind of cash. It’s not quite Charlie Sheen money, but it’s more than I want to spend on a single night of entertainment.
Other articles of interest:
- Rush pulls April Fool’s Prank, doesn’t show up for concert
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- Rush – What a night!
- I got a bug
- Happy New Year
- Project Natal doesn’t thrill me
- The Pirate Bay takes one in the pills as well
- AMD 8-Core 5Ghz
- Damn, the guys at the car dealership are hard up!
- Rush – The Time Machine Tour 2011