iPad cases and the Apple TV
Bought some cases and an Apple TV to go with my iPad. I bought one case, and then found another I would like to try. While I was messing around with Amazon I decided to go ahead and buy the Apple TV. The idea of playing games on the big screen is pretty appealing. Plus it plays Netflix and I can stream music and movies from the iPad directly to the TV. I figure for $99, it’s worth messing around with.
I also picked up my renewal for NIS 2012 for less than $25 and managed to grab one of the Sandisk Cruzer 32GB thumbdrives for less than $25. It may be slow of the write speed, but toting around 32GB in your pocket isn’t a bad idea. I can’t keep filling up the iPad using AirDisk now can I?
And I got a 10 port USB hub. All these damn external drives and taking up all my slots!
Other articles of interest:
- I just got the iPad 3!!
- AirDisk Pro and Notability – Now that works nicely
- AirDisk Pro gets update and jumps to $1.99
- AirDisk Pro turns your iPad into a Wireless Flash Drive
- Camera+ for iPad
- iDos is back, but different
- And Nicole buys and iPad!
- It’s been 3 years since the first iPad hit the streets
- 1,000,000 iPads in 27 days
- The iPad is my mobile workstation