Working through Daylight Savings … again
This is just getting weird. I had to work last time we changed the clocks and here I am again. Wow, it’s damn dark out there, especially considering it’s actually 5am. Well at least it will be light when we get done with work.
I’m still amazed at how many issues still exist with the time shift. Windows has issues, calendar items break, reminders don’t trigger. But the same thing happens on the iPhone. Previously set reminders don’t go off and calendar items are in the wrong place. See technology isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
But I did see a deer on the way to work. That’s always neat.
Other articles of interest:
- iTunes SUCKS!
- I thought it would be easy
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- Windows 7 crashes when going to Sleep
- Kick ass vacation
- I’ve reached my limit with Windows 7
- Ballmer admits Vista is Poop
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Reason
- Demo of Windows 7 on HP Slate
- Dropbox + OneNote = Awesome