I’m excited about the new iPad even though I won’t be buying one
First off there is nothing "new" about this new iPad. We’ve seen the retina display before and other devices have multiple cores. The cameras while better quality aren’t new either. When you put them all together it’s a new package, even though these are all things currently on the market.
That being said, if I didn’t already have an iPad I would be foaming at the mouth to get this one. The resolution is impressive, the battery life is great and the power is pretty damn awesome. This should solidify the iPad as a portable media center and game console. I can’t wait to see what new games come out to take advantage of all that power. It’s sort of a double-edged sword though. The more power you give people, the more power they seem to need and then it isn’t powerful anymore.
I think the resolution of the new iPad is damn amazing. Kind of seems like the iPad was made for watching Blu-Ray movies from iTunes doesn’t it?
Even with all this new sexiness I’ll have to wait to upgrade. My original iPad is still working well and serves all my needs. It works perfectly so as the saying goes, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
Other articles of interest:
- So here comes the iPad 2
- And then there was another iPad
- The Kindle Fire, long use review
- I just got the iPad 3!!
- Things to avoid for Christmas
- Will the iPad 5 be a step toward a gaming console?
- Scrabble HD Free from Electronic Arts – Wow, what a damn mess!
- Multitasking on the iPod Touch and iPad is pointless
- Seriously, what in the hell is Apple thinking?
- Do I dare upgrade to iOS 4.3.2?