Getting Ready for the 25 Billionth iTunes Download
Sure, it may be as unlikely as playing the lottery, but you have to try right? And, unlike the lottery, I actually get something out of this deal. I’m picking the apps I’m going to buy as close to the 25 billion mark as I can. I’m going to throw caution to the wind and spend a staggering $5 in the hopes of winning $10,000. The odds are with me right? What could possibly go wrong?
Wow, 25 billion downloads. Just think, it was January 2011 when Apple only had 10 billion. They’re racking up quick!
So, if by some stretch of the imagination I don’t get the $10k prize, what’s the first thing you’ll do with it?
Other articles of interest:
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm
- Zune HD left out in the cold this holiday season
- Is the iPad a PC?
- Here comes the Apple Live Event
- Apple Event – New iPad, iMac, OSX and Mac Mini. And I want one!
- ZOMG!! 8 Core Tablet from Samsung?
- Speculation: Could the new Apple Silicon bring back the Mac Pro 2013?
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Software
- Drop Tower Ride Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout