16GB for less than $100
We got some new memory for the laptops in the office, which lead me to ponder the idea of upgrading my machine at home. It’s already got 8GB of Ram, but as the wise man said, you can never have enough. On a whim, (that is the catch phrase that usually costs me the most money), I checked out the motherboard and it can indeed take 16GB of Ram. Well hell son, let’s check this out!
A quick check on Amazon shows 8GB of Ram in a 2x4GB config to be $47. So I bought two! They’ll be here Friday!
Other articles of interest:
- Bit of a shopping spree
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Baby Gaming Rig gets Liquid Cooling and an 8-core brain
- Time to cool the engines – Liquid Cooling for my CPU
- Flying High with Ace Patrol
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- Determine if a checkbox has been checked/selected
- Microsoft to acquire Skype for $8.5 billion
- Damn, keep me off eBay!
- Sale on games by Kalypso Media