Dotcom personally made around $115,000 a day
Ok seriously, if the guy is making $115,000 a day, that proves to me media companies need to get off their asses and make content available to the rest of us. If I got to pay a subscription and massive library of timely content was available to me, I’d be all over that. If Fox, WB and all the others made their content available to Netflix as soon as it came out, can you imagine how much people would be willing to pay? Gee, commercial free TV shows broadcast through the Internet for a free? There might be some money to be made here…
Other articles of interest:
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- Megaupload takes a dirt nap
- Bill Gates has lost his damn mind!
- When did Microsoft lose it’s Mojo?
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- A professional writer using Word?
- And Ballmer takes a beating
- How to Password Protect Part of a WordPress Post
- The Internet might be getting out of hand
- Has Netflix sunk its own ship?