Megaupload takes a dirt nap
Other file sharing sites like Fileserve, Filesonic and Hotfile circle the wagons and destroy their links. Looks like all the sharing sites are running for cover.
This proves to me that people are more than willing to pay to watch content online and that there is plenty of money to be made. Perhaps if these media corporation built their own sites and mechanisms for consuming content we wouldn’t keep running into these problems.
Netflix is fantastic, Amazon is wonderful, iTunes has changed the way we buy music. But, why can’t I watch a tv show that aired last night?
Other articles of interest:
- Does Peerblock still have a use?
- Dotcom personally made around $115,000 a day
- Windows Doesn’t Like to Share
- This is maddening!
- Mountain Dew Throwback
- Ubuntu in Virtualbox
- How to Password Protect Part of a WordPress Post
- Things are getting worse
- The AMD FX-8350 4Ghz Black Edition
- The Beginning of the End for Flash?