Norton Internet Security 2012 – $27.99
You can also get Norton 360 for $31.99
If you need a new AV program for the new year or need to update the subscription you already have you can get one of these two Norton products for a heavy discount. These are both sold through Symantec so you are buying directly from the vendor and the serial numbers will show up in your MyNortonAccount.com account.
First, go to this page where Norton Internet Security and Norton 360 are being offered at a 50% discount:
Great Deals from Norton:
After you’ve added your item to the cart use the promo code – CSHARESYM20 – to get an additional 20% off the sale price. This should save you an additional $7.
Finally, fill in your payment information and the process will be complete. You will get an email confirmation of the order which will include your product key. You can also log into MyNortonAccount.com to see your serial number and download the program for additional computers.
Considering the renewal price is usually in the $50 to $60 range for these apps it’s a significant savings. You basically get a new version for less than the renewal price. Oh and this license covers up to 3 PCs for 1 year.
Other articles of interest:
- 25% off Norton Internet Security 2012 or Norton 360 v6.0
- Norton Internet Security 2013 on the way
- Norton Internet Security 2013–$19.27 from Amazon. Instant Download or Free Shipping
- Norton Internet Security 2012 Drops in Price Yet Again
- Norton Antivirus 2014 Free Download 180 Days Product Key / Serial Number
- Audials One 11 Special Edition License Key for Free
- Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 Full Version as a Free Download
- AVG Internet Security 2014 Free Download with 1 Year Serial Key
- New version of CCleaner and Recuva, plus discount
- Why is Daemon Tools Lite triggering Norton Internet Security Anti-Virus?