Back into the mines!
After a long break , I’ve gone back into the mines of Minecraft. Wow, the game has changed tremendously since my last spelunking expedition. I realized I never upgraded to the full version so there are tons of new features like potions, farming, villages, lots of new items and getting acquainted with Creative mode. Man, it’s like a whole new game.
I did manage to power up my own Minecraft server which was shockingly easy. I created a whole new world, immediately found a village and conquered them. I will dominate this oblivious little guy and bend him to my will. Either that or I will surround the compound with a fence. That will show him whose boss.
I did start an obsidian castle/fortress. Being able to fly makes it pretty damn easy to zip around and lay blocks like a fiend. Flying doesn’t negate it’s craptacular nature since I still don’t know how to build things worth a damn.
But I’m having fun and that’s all that matters!
Other articles of interest:
- Microsoft in talks to buy Minecraft for estimated $2 billion
- Survival Craft is No. 1 in the App Store
- Block Fortress for iPad – Tower Defense mixed with Minecraft
- Cinco de Mayo means Tequila and Minecraft!!
- Congratulation to Notch!
- Mistakes were made
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- Over the river and off the cliff
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- Mountain Dew Coolatta