Looks like Apple fixed the battery drain with iOS5 update
Looks like the latest update to iOS5 has corrected some of those issues with the battery. The battery drain was still pretty bad under OS 4.3. I would fully charge the device and it would drop to 98% or less overnight. With iOS5 it’s still 100% even after a full day of sitting. That’s more along the lines of what I saw with iOS3.2. Maybe they finally got this worked out.
Other articles of interest:
- Time to buy a new UPS
- Another UPS bites the dust
- Wow, it’s already shipped
- Tit bit nipply
- Here comes the Apple Live Event
- Reviewing the Execution Logs of Katalon Studio
- 5 episodes in
- ZOMG!! 8 Core Tablet from Samsung?
- Turning the tide on the spam bots
- Filling forms with random numbers in Katalon Studio