Looks like Apple fixed the battery drain with iOS5 update
Looks like the latest update to iOS5 has corrected some of those issues with the battery. The battery drain was still pretty bad under OS 4.3. I would fully charge the device and it would drop to 98% or less overnight. With iOS5 it’s still 100% even after a full day of sitting. That’s more along the lines of what I saw with iOS3.2. Maybe they finally got this worked out.
Other articles of interest:
- Cover Orange – Am I Really Saving Oranges?
- Do I dare upgrade to iOS 4.3.2?
- iOS4.2 coming this Friday at 10am
- Multitasking on the iPod Touch and iPad is pointless
- FileBrowser – Access files on remote computers
- Cut the Rope HD
- Have iPad, Will Travel – From China to Alaska
- Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol – Turn based aerial combat? Yes indeed, it does work.
- Railroad Story
- Let’s settle down on the fandom