Working through Daylight Savings
Well, not actually through it, that’s for the other shift, poor kids. I have to work Saturday from 6am to 6pm and then the same shift on Sunday. This will be first time I’ve had to actually work a shift around DST. Normally I just show up on Monday like everyone else and say how dark it is outside. At least I get an extra hour of sleep. The guys on the other shift have to repeat that hour.
Other articles of interest:
- Working through Daylight Savings … again
- Windows 7 crashes when going to Sleep
- Apparently a bumper takes a week to install
- Shroud of the Avatar passed $1.9 million
- Daylight Savings is at hand!!
- Heading downtown for the Greek Festival 5k
- Dexter is f-ing hilarious!
- Day 4 and my laptop scares me
- Kicking Windows 7 in the ass
- DivX – 50% off sale