Hot Dog Stand Lives!
For no reason whatsoever the topic of the Windows 3.1 theme, Hot Dog Stand came up. For all those who remember there was a massive cringe just then. For those not old enough, or brave enough, feast your eyes on this. Not only can you bask in the glory that is Hot Dog Stand, you can bring it to Windows 7.
Check this out!
Give it a try, you know you want to.
Other articles of interest:
- IRemoteDesktop, a nice RDP client
- Nearly there
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8
- Out of OneNote and into Notebooks with Scrivner
- A Year of Windows 7
- Almost Perfect – Pete Peterson
- Let’s Do This
- Deadliest Warrior
- Crystal Head all done up in red
- Underwhelmed by Windows 7