My Pumpkin Buddies
Check out these little guys! They were made by a friend of mine who works with polymer clay. It seems he had a few moments to spare over the weekend and made himself a pumpkin patch. I can only assume this was done while he was waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. I’m not sure if these were an offering or a presentation of a standing army. The Great Pumpkin can be fickle you know. Either way, they are cute as hell and each one is unique. As you can see, some have small mouths, some have jagged mouths, some have teeth, some are smiling and some look scared. You can even see the vines have differences between them. I hope he’ll sell these on his Etsy store, but even if not I wanted to share them with you. Maybe you can leave a comment and persuade him to sell a couple.
Pretty neat aren’t they?
Other articles of interest:
- Novelty Gift – Clear Glass Brain Liquor Decanter
- Hanging with my dentist
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- Boy, that MySpace didn’t exactly work out did it?
- Divinity Titles up to 50% off
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- This is just plain stupid
- Is Microsoft starting to show it’s irrelevance?
- Sorting in Ascending and Descending order with .toStorted() and .reverse()
- Paranormal Activity – Movie Review