Think twice, delete once
Seriously people think twice before you delete something out of your Inbox. Do you know how much it costs in time and effort to restore a 300GB mail database? And before you go off saying it was the most important email you’ve ever sent and the entire success of the company relies on it, why didn’t you take 10 seconds to copy it to a PST folder? Huh?! It’s called a PST and the archive function. Use it!
Other articles of interest:
- Poor BlackBerry
- What is the big deal with the Windows 7 GodMode?
- A massive undertaking to organize my files
- Windows Doesn’t Like to Share
- How to play Blu-Ray discs with VLC Media Player
- O&O DiskImage 4 Professional Edition Free Download With License Code
- And that’s the end of that
- 64GBs and some Blu-Rays
- Is Flash Still Relevant?
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8