I really like RapidPHP 2010
I’m not good at coding CSS, HTML or PHP, but if you work with a blog or anything else web related, eventually you’ll have to do something with it. RapidPHP is extremely proficient with all these languages and more. I can’t remember anything about syntax, but RapidPHP keeps things sorted out. It’s a very nice IDE that understands what you’re doing and keeps you out of trouble. It also has this fantastic way of setting up custom input fields and building code snippets based on your input. I reuse the same code over and over again, but change the URL and image source. Instead of copying and pasting and perhaps forgetting to update the entries, I fill in two or three input fields and the entire string is built. I find the more I use it the more useful it becomes. I should have bought the updated 2011 version from Bits Du Jour the other day. Not to worry though, the full fledged WeBuilder 2011 will eventually show up and I’ll grab that.
Give it a go for yourself.
Other articles of interest:
- Katalon Studio – Creating Objects
- Rapid PHP 2010
- WeBuilder 2011 for 70% Off – $20.95
- Reading Text from a Disabled Input Field in Katalon Studio
- We must pay homage to our Internet Overlords, Happy 15th Anniversary to Google
- Entering and reading text GetText, SetText and SendKeys in Katalon Studio
- Securely storing passwords and login details with Set Encrypted Text in Katalon Studio
- Calling Another TestCase in Katalon Studio
- Roboform Pro for $14.95 – 50% discount
- Perhaps I should read about Exchange