Do we dare expect an iPad 3?
It almost seems a little soon to release a new one. The pipeline has just reached equilibrium. I’m sure we’ll see a new iPhone – more than likely the full iPhone 5, a new iPod Touch, iOS5 and some new information about Sprint as a carrier. I have a feeling the “one more thing” will be a new iPod. I think this event will be more low key than people think.
Other articles of interest:
- Gameloft Memorial Day Sale
- Seriously, what in the hell is Apple thinking?
- Looks like an iPhone 4S got leaked to the Japan Apple Store
- Time for another Gameloft $0.99 Blowout Sale!
- iOS5 Direct Downloads
- Popcap games on sale with proceeds to support the relief effort in Japan
- Decorative Case Event and PVP Empire City Event – Crime City
- Bullet Case Event – Crime City
- 1,000,000 iPads in 27 days
- I’m already sick and tired of this Tank Key event