I still don’t understand the big deal with Netflix
I don’t get what’s going on here. Netflix raises it rates and people lose their pants. What for? What company hasn’t raised their prices over the last couple years? Considering the fee Netflix has to pay it’s amazing they haven’t raised their prices more frequently and by even more. I think splitting streaming and DVDs into two businesses is a dumb idea, but complaining about a price hike of a couple dollars a month is stupid. Bloody hell, people spend more money on Starbucks, Energy drinks and freaking doughnuts in a week than the price went up per month.
Quit your damn whining.
Other articles of interest:
- I still don’t understand the big deal with Netflix
- Has Netflix sunk its own ship?
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- Monthly Subscription = New Monthly Content
- What’s the point of the Xbox One or Playstation 4?
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- The final hour is at hand, Shroud of the Avatar Live Stream